Monday, May 31, 2010

Signs That He is Home

Driving us home. I had been really looking forward to this. I don't mind driving, but I don't love driving. With C home it means I don't have to drive. I enjoy looking around much more as we go down the road.

He had two bags FULL. One of them I could barely even move. Made me really glad we didn't have to pay for luggage at the airport because it was well over 50 pounds.

Projects, projects, projects! Let me see if I can remember everything C has done so far since being home. Installed a dimmer switch for the dinner room, moved our closet light switch, added more shelves to our closet, installed a new (to us) dishwasher, organized and cleaned the garage, thatched the lawn, cleaned and painted a new engine for the cruiser (long story but we will be selling it now), got one coat of stain on the deck (thanks to the weather haven't been able to do more), took out the shower doors in the guest bath (much easier for bathing baby), installed a new wireless router, set up a network for our computers, and I'm sure if I asked him there would be more, I know he was out running some errands for various things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment