Tuesday, June 1, 2010

25 Weeks


Well almost 25 and half weeks now. There is definitely a baby in there. It has been fun talking about him as a boy, referring to him as our son. I feel him moving around every day. Some days much more then others. He seems to be the most active when I'm sitting or (naturally) when I'm in bed trying to sleep. When he really kicks you can see my belly move. Very weird but neat as well.

I am still sleeping pretty well. Only some nights do I need to get up to go to the bathroom. I do flop back and forth from side to side, trying not to sleep on my back unless my right side is elevated. Luckily the moving around doesn't bother me too much yet, hopefully it isn't bothering C.

I have gained about 13 pounds, which I'm pleased, seems like a good amount for about to be starting the third trimester. Plus for me, I'll be the most pregnant during the months we are all most naturally active and eating better. If it was during winter months I'm sure I would be eating way too many holiday cookies. Though every couple hours I do get hungry. At meals I can't eat as much, which I'm sure this will increase as my baby boy gets bigger. Right now I'm just trying not to get in the mind set of I'm eating for two. Yes I need to eat more calories but not twice as much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, girl. You have really popped! That boy is getting bigger and bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Ready to see you in person again!!! It's been too long :)

    ReplyDelete