Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Design Inspiration

I already had ideas in my head of various design schemes for the room. Most of which were bolder colors, more boy than baby. But then I saw this blanket at Target. I really liked the color combination. Plus once we bought the chair with light blue cushions that sealed the deal.

Plus seriously how cute is that elephant? One of my circut cartridges' has various animals (including an elephant), so now I need to decide how I want to use that in the room. Right now I'm set on finding a crib and dresser to use a changing table before much the design comes together. Lots of ideas though, but nothing decided. I also need to take a trip to the fabric store to find some fabric that would work with this color scheme.

Here are a few more of the things from the line at Target (thanks Jackie!).



In other news, I no longer have a belly button. It is not an innie or an outie, just flat.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! (this is Carters "Just one year" right? LOVE LOVE LOVE anything Carters!!! Clothing AND accessories! For clothing, they are the one brand that is very true to size, which you'll find becomes difficult with some brands!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design ideas! And it is super nice to have a dresser that doubles as a changing table, especially if you have limited space or you don't want a ba-jillion pieces in the baby's room. So excited to meet your little guy! Hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK....we are going to have to figure out the cross stitch this weekend! May have to go with new design to match the room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the designs! They are super cute for a little boy.

    I have the Animal Kingdom cartridge for the Cricut also, you are welcome to take a look at it and see if there is anything that would work for decorating.

    ReplyDelete