Sunday, May 2, 2010

Better Pictures


Well hopefully these pictures look like I am more pregnant then the ones from last week. I think they do. I am certainly feeling more pregnant, the belly is getting big enough to know without a doubt that it is a baby in there. Two weeks until we know if it is a boy or girl. Not knowing has so far been a good thing, I haven't bought as much. hehe. I was at the mall on Sunday and I had the first stranger notice and comment about my belly. She asked I was doing, then paused and asked how we were both doing. It made me smile. So I wonder when I'm traveling to Texas how many times I will be saying I'm due September 11th, and how many times I will be saying I don't mind. 9 days until I'm there!

4 comments:

  1. You definitely look more pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better pictures! So fun that others are starting to notice too!!! :) Is baby Wild kicking more yet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have felt baby Wild moving around some more. :)

    ReplyDelete