Saturday, June 30, 2012

Laughing Boy

 

This boy is so much fun. There are times I can't help but say how cute he is or how funny he is. Of course there are times when he is grumpy.

On this day he was in a particularly fun mood. First he was talking on the phone or "tone" as he says. But he didn't want me to take his picture. So he would turn and look at me laugh and quickly turn back around.


The game then turned into him hiding from me. I got these few shots from peeking around the corner. Can't you just hear his laugh?


After that I got a couple "normal" pictures. (Yes he needs a haircut). What a cut boy! I can't get enough of this smiling face.

 

Then he started to reach for the camera. Not sure if he was trying to get the camera or for if he was trying to get me to not take his picture. Either way it was a fun game that got us both laughing pretty good.


Lots of pictures I know but how could I not. :) There are so many smiles and laughs with this boy. I am thankful he is apart of our lives and cherish these days with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment