Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Catching Up

I've been in Portland for a while and seem to have fallen behind on blogging. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up with this when the little lady arrives. But I'm going to try.

For now here is a catch up on the last few weeks.

We celebrated 4th of July here. Micah got to experience the parade and fireworks. The parade is like any good small town parade, full of every emergency vehicle in the area, horses, and anyone who has an old car. We sent of fireworks in the afternoon, a few of them would have been better at night but for the most part it was just as enjoyable if not more since we didn't have to stay up and be cold.

 Waving at the trucks.

The trucks were loud with their horns.

Clapping as a band marched by.

 Micah had fun with the sparklers, the extra long ones are nice because the handle is also extra long.

 Micah was quite mesmerized by the fireworks.

Some of the fireworks were also a bit loud.


Micah's cousin Benjamin's birthday is on the 4th but we celebrated it the next day.

These two are just a couple months and I know as the grow they are going to have a lot of fun tomorrow and get into a lot of mischief.

Micah and I spent a little over a week in Tigard with my family. I was able to get most of what I need for the kids room. And Micah enjoyed spending most of the days outside since the weather was so nice. We also got to visit a few friends and see family.

Micah discovered the blueberry bush. Haha he ate a lot of blueberries.


Playing with Nana in the pool


We went to Ibach park and it was great for his age. Other then being a little hot it was great fun.

Well that gets us caught up a bit. Still need to get a pregnancy post up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment