Saturday, July 28, 2012

30 Weeks


Eeek can I really be at 30 weeks already!?! It seems to be going by quick. Which is a bit overwhelming since I still have so much I want and need to get done before this little lady arrives. The biggest thing to get ready is the room. I know she will be with us in our room for awhile but I still would like to have it all ready before she comes. Because honestly with a toddler, a newborn, and severely sleep deprived I am not going to have time or energy to finish making anything.

I am still enjoying being pregnant. I am blessed that my pregnancies are relatively easy (so far). This time around I am getting some veracious veins and spider veins mainly in my left leg. Thankfully they haven't been too painfu.

This girl does like to move. She is more active then Micah was and she has definitely found my organs, particularly my bladder sooner then Micah. As she gets bigger and her space gets more cramped if she keeps up this amount of movement I am going to be quite uncomfortable and never far from a bathroom. :)

I had a doctor appointment earlier this week. Things still looking good. My blood pressure is still great. Baby's heart rate was 135 which is good. And the biggest news of all I've gained about 24 pounds, yikes! Last time at 29 weeks I had gained 20 pounds.

Here is the comparison.
Micah at 29 weeks. Now at 30 weeks. Micah at 32 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Jasmine - you are looking beautiful! Hurry up and get here. We all can't wait to meet you.
    xxxxo
    Nana

    ReplyDelete