Thursday, October 21, 2010

It is Finished

No I'm not talking about our Lord's work on the cross. Though praise God that that is finished too. What I am talking about is the wedding scrapbook. Over four years later it is done!! My goal was to have it completed before Micah was born. Obviously that didn't happen. Oh well. Now it is finished and is sitting on the shelf with all the other scrapbooks. Big sigh of relief and a big smile. It feels great to have that done.


Now on to 2009, which I have to work at gathering pictures from where I can since we lost them all when the external hard drive crashed. The bright side is that it shouldn't take me too long to finish 2009 since I no longer have that many pictures. But when I reach 2010, oh boy there are lots of pictures. No need to think about that yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment