Tuesday, October 19, 2010

365

There is a project/challenge the floats around the scrapbooking and photography world. It is usually know as 365. I decided to embark on this for Micah. What it entails is a picture a day for a year, 365 days. I have never seen anyone successfully complete this project. So I figure I will not put too much pressure on myself, I will just do the best I can. If I miss a day I won't worry nor stop the project. The point is to capture life, Micah's life as he grows and changes throughout the next year. I haven't told anyone other then C that I am doing this. But with more people knowing, that will keep me more motivated and committed.

So far we are at day 36. I will get those pictures up over the next few posts. I do need help though, there are many days I have multiple photos for. They are just too cute or capturing different things of that particular day. So I will need help in picking the "one" for the day. Well I guess we can start with the first day.

Day 1
Which one?? I have my opinion about each, but I won't say. I want to hear what you all think without my view.

5 comments:

  1. My vote is for the first one. Not only does it show his birth weight but also shows us that 'newborn' look.

    Though I do love the big yawn but my vote is still for the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big yawns. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2!!!! (even though #1 is still cute!) I have an old co-worker that did this for her son....she's up to 554 days now! She even had a "Happy 500 days old" party for her son :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea. My mom knew someone who took 1 picture a day for the first year and made an album out of it.

    My vote is for #2, but they are both really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 It since it shows the whole Micah right after being born along with his weight. The yawn is sure cute though!

    ReplyDelete