Tuesday, April 6, 2010

17 weeks


17 weeks already, hard to believe. Of course, when I think how many weeks I have to go I realize that I still have quite a lot. I had another doctor's appointment. Thanks to my good genes my blood pressure is very good. I've gained about 8 pounds since my first appointment at eight weeks. But the best part of this doctor's appointment was hearing the babies heart beat again. I could listen to that all the time. The babies heart rate was at 155, which seems fast but is regular for the baby. With how normal I've been feeling it is nice to hear the baby and know they really are there. Though one thing I have noticed change, and didn't think it would happen this earlier is my belly button is starting to come out. It is still an innie just not as innie as it usually is. So I'm guessing my belly button is going to pop, become an outie, much sooner then I expected. I wonder what else is going to be unexpected? And yes, my pants are unbuttoned in the picture, I can't anymore.

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY!!! Need I say more?!? So weird to see you Pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute tummy. I LOVE seeing you pregnant - though I am a little like Stephanie - it does seem kind of weird at the same time.

    ReplyDelete