Friday, October 26, 2012

Micah and Jane

Prior to Jane being born we had decided we wanted to have Micah come into the room to meet her first. When he came in he got up on the bed with Jane and me and one of the first things that he said was "hold". The next day when he came back to the hospital he kept saying "hold sister". He certainly loves her. He has read to her, brought many toys to her and laid down next to her.


A cute story I have to include is from the other day. Micah wanted to hold Jane so I had him sit on my lap. Jane was a little fussy because she was beginning to get hungry. Micah started to say "otay, otay". He then started to rock her and say "shhhh". It was so sweet that he was trying to comfort her. I'm sure there will be many more of these moments between these two. I hope and pray that I can remember these tender moments.

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the most adorable stories ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so sweet, brings tears to my eyes. Hope to see all of you again soon. Aunt Joan.

    ReplyDelete