Sunday, November 18, 2012

One Month


I was surprised every month as Micah grew and that has not changed. I can't believe Jane is already one month old (a week ago). It seems to have gone by quick and slow at the same time.

I'm not sure what her curtain weight is exactly. At her two week check up she was 9 pounds! She is somewhere in the 10 pound range now. I have been blessed by a few smiles from Jane. She has tracked a toy a little bit. Every now and then she talks and coos, but that is not regular yet. She has found her hands occasionally. It is amazing how quickly she is changing. She is a great baby, for the most part she only cries when she has a bubble, is hungry or is tired. She is pretty much sleeping through the night now too. Which is awesome!

With two little ones life is much busier now. Some days they do sleep at the same time which is about my only down time for the day. (Which is how I am getting this post done). I know I am not going to get posts up as much as I want but I am going to still try to document our life here.

2 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful baby Meagan. Loved getting to spend time with all of you a couple of weeks ago and holding her. Glad to read you're getting sleep at night.....

    much love, A. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quickly she is changing; already she is not looking like a newborn. She is such a beautiful baby. And it was so wonderful to have you all at our home for Thanksgiving! What a wonderful holiday we spent together.
    xxxxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete