Wednesday, August 11, 2010

8 Months

Baaaa!! 8 months!!?! Can I really just be a month away from having a baby. Yikes! But first what has happened since July 17th. Well, my fingers started to swell enough that I took off my ring. I was mostly worried that I would wait too long and then wouldn't be able to get it off at all. C and I went and bought a fake ring for me to wear when I'm out, I don't what to get "those" looks.

Baby Wild has started to get the hiccups quite frequently. An unfortunate trait he got from me. Now he seems to be more on his side with his legs towards my left. His little legs and feet push out often. But his body still pushes up on my right side too. I'm starting to get contractions at least once an hour. They don't bother me though, I can just feel my stomach getting tight.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I now have gained 28 pounds, haven't passed C yet. My blood pressure is still doing great 94/60. And I measured at 35.5cm. I will be going into the doctors every week now. I remember when the told me the last month I will start coming in once a week and that seemed so far away. Hard to believe we are at that point. I'm sure it will make these last few weeks go quicker.

I had a wonderful shower on the 31st with my family and old roommates. I am blessed by all of them!
My parents came this last weekend. It was great to have them here and help get a few more things ready for our baby. It was strange when we said goodbye, because the next time I see them it will be with the baby. All I can think is weird. I know it is now almost half way through August, but in my mind I still think it is July. Or maybe it is me just wishing it was still July. I am anxious and really excited to meet our boy. But there is still so much I want to get done before he gets here. Starting to mentally prepare to be okay if I don't meet all those goals.

Also, been getting back into couponing after the hiatus from when C was gone. It has taken awhile to rebuild my coupon supply, get the motivation back, and fit it back into my weekly routine. Here is the latest trip to Rite Aid.After a mail in rebate, and UP rewards (money off on your next purchase) and coupons I paid $3.90. Please ignore the eggs, these were bought out of laziness necessity. So take out the eggs and I paid $2.61 for everything else

Here I am with the still ever growing belly at 35 weeks. I still don't feel as big as I look in the pictures. Though it is getting harder to get in and out of bed, off the couch, moving around etc.

3 comments:

  1. Meagan- Congratulations on your little boy! I am so excited for you, being a mommy is the best!! I hope this last month goes smoothly for you. Before you know you will be holding that little boy in your arms! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your posts. Your ability to use coupons is amazing! I can't wait to meet your baby....so, 'Wild' this is Nana speaking....don't be early! Wait until after the 27th. No need to rush things, honey, just stay warm, cozy and safe and we'll get to meet you soon enough. xxxxxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your updates! Glad you are getting back into couponing. I just started with Rite Aid earlier this year and so far I like it much better than Walgreens.

    Had my appointment this week and we are measuring exactly the same....except I've gained way more weight than you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete