Tuesday, July 16, 2013

City Life

Last month The Farmer was The Soldier for three weeks. After the kids and I spent a week at home we headed into Tigard to spend some time with my parents while the soldier was away. It was different living back in the city. All the activities we were able to do were nice, but ugh the traffic! I could live without that. I visited with a few friends and got a lot of errands done (one nice thing about the city). We didn't get to go on as many walks as I thought we would, the weather was much cooler and wetter then I expected. We did get to go up the school playground and an indoor play park at a local church. The zoo was a major highlight for Micah and Fabric Depot was a major highlight for me.





We also were able to join the family in celebrating my Grandparents 63rd anniversary, which happens to be the same as our anniversary. Though we are not quite at 63 years, we are at 7 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment