Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 16

I'm 16 weeks along now. Still don't feel that pregnant. Things have been going well. During the first trimester I was experiencing some nausea, which was different because I didn't really have any with Micah. Some might take that to mean we're having a girl, but I'm not sure. We will find out May 8th. This is about the time that I felt Micah move. But I haven't felt this baby move yet I think it is more due to the fact that I forget to pay attention to any flutters.

It is fun to see the belly growing more. I've gained about seven pounds so far, which puts me about the same amount as will Micah at this point. Over all I have been feeling really well, no more nausea and most of my energy back. Just got to make sure I get enough sleep if that is ever possible.

For fun here is a side by side comparison. On the left is Micah at 17 weeks and the right is now at 16 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable!!

    I had horrible nausea with Samantha, and barely any with Taylor. Can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete