Saturday, April 21, 2012

Broken lens


Last week I had the first major expensive item that Micah broke on accident. I wasn't mad at him but I was upset. It was our 50mm lens for our camera. It is my favorite lens and it takes amazing pictures. I think the hardest part was knowing we don't have the money to replace it. It was certainly a good lessons to have to deal with a child breaking something and not getting mad at them. It wasn't his fault and those sort of things happen with kids. But I was sad.

Later that day I was working on the lens seeing if I could get it back together. Well wouldn't you know I got it back together! I thanked God for getting it back together and smiled. I found out a lens can still function without a few little pieces. Take a look at the little pieces in the picture above, there are a couple of these missing and it still works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment