Monday, March 5, 2012

Where Did I Go

Wow not sure why I haven't blogged in so long. For a while I felt like I was just catching up on life once C had returned home. Can't really use that reason anymore, he has been home for weeks now. So I guess I will try to do a little up date.

In January and a little bit of February C was gone with the national guard on a training mission in the middle east (not a combat area). It was so sweet when he got home Micah just reached up to him for a hug put his head on his shoulder and didn't move.



Micah loves being outside. He enjoys "helping" with the addition or at least watching and playing with wood.


The trees are still dormant as they should be and covered in snow.


We had a nice day, it was cold but we took advantage and went to a near by park. Micah loved it and it helps give this very active toddler some much needed large motor movement.

Throwing rocks into the river with Papa, what could be more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment