Friday, March 23, 2012

18 Months


Last week my baby turned 18 months old. It is amazing how quick a year and half can go by and how much Micah has changed. He just had a check up and he measured 32.5 inches tall, and weighed 21.5 pounds. He seems to weigh a lot more then that to me so I'm not sure what is going on there.

Micah has definitely become quite a character. He makes us laugh all the time. He is learning a lot and his language development seems to really be moving forward. He understands so much and is trying to say many words. Some of the words he says right now are:

Papa
Grandpa
Please
Thank you
Book
Out
Up
Cup
Truck
Food
Hi
Bye
Play
Ball
Dog
Yeah
Light
Uh-oh

Now mind you he does not say consonants very clearly so many of these words sound similar and I have to take into context to know exactly what he is saying. He can say many other words if you ask him to. Just a few days ago he started saying baby and yesterday he surprised me and said bubble. I could just keep writing about what he is doing but how about just a couple more cute pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment