Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last week with the weather being so great I wanted to get out to our local pumpkin patch. Not that Micah would care much. Sure enough he didn't. He had fun at first just being outside and exploring something different. But then he just became interested in my shoes (a recent fetish of his) and of course never lost interested in his snack. He seriously eat the whole way there, the whole time we were there and the whole way back! I ran out of snacks a few minutes from home and he was not very happy about that.

It was nice getting out together as a family. We didn't get any pumpkins, we already had some at home. But I did get some butternut squash for Micah. The farm did have a little kids area but Micah is a bit too young to really get any of it. Next year will be perfect though.

He still just loves getting kisses from his Mama.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Meagan. I love to see sunshine, pumpkins and Micah - they all make me smile. Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete