Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I've Learned (so far)

::I fully understand the term "going to town", unfortunately town is still small, there's no craft store. Gasp what is a girl to do!


::Along with the "going to town" I now have to remember to account for much more drive time to go anywhere.

::I have learned what a trip to Portland (more Gresham area really) entails, a very full trunk.

::Boots are no longer just for looks. Notice the picture.

::I need to start referring to things as north, south, east and west, not left and right. Good thing there is a really big mountain to help with that. Two actually we have a view of Mt. Adams too.

::Locations are referenced by so and so's drive way or so and so's property, or their other property, or even things like the white cow place (which by the way no longer have cows but it is still called that). Eeek how am I ever going to get this!

::My nieces who are 7 and 9 know more about the area then I do.

::I used to think I had a well stocked pantry, but nothing compares to a country pantry.

::I often have no idea what people are talking about, but I just go with it.

::I need to know how to drive the 4-wheeler and the gator.

::A mudroom is called a mudroom for a very good reason.

::Even though I don't like cats that much they need to be around as "mousers". I try not to give myself any mental pictures of that.


I know there is more but that's all I got right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment