Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Day

Well what a day (so far). For whatever reason Micah has spit up a lot today. He is on outfit number three, luckily I have managed to only need to change my pants.

With the sun out and a few brides-to-be coming this weekend we needed to do a bit of winter clean up in a few of the flower beds. Once Micah was asleep I donned a pair of C's carhartt pants and went out to help. Feel free to laugh out my outfit, carhartts and an argyle sweater.
Not to worry I did put on a northface fleece so I didn't look like a complete idiot and an ill-prepared city girl. To make me look even more stylish I got this great wind blown hair-do while we were outside. It was blowing like 80 miles and hour, and by 80 I mean 20. Whenever the gator was full of debris I would hop on top of it all so the wind wouldn't carry it away on the way to dump it. During the time we were raking up dead plants The Farmer came by on the tractor pelting us with fertilizer. Let me tell you, it hurts a bit when the little pellets hit your already cold ears. But my day wasn't even that adventures compared to The Farmer's, his involved the tractor, a ditch witch, gator, track hoe, four wheeler, and a back hoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment