Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Wonder


So what will he look like? I'm told from the ultrasounds that he has my nose. I'm not sure, most baby noses look similar. He definitely has the potential of having red hair. I obviously did when I was younger and there is red hair within the Rice family. I wonder if he will be like a lot of the Rice kids and not have much hair for a while. For eyes, I don't know what is dominant, I have blue and C has hazel. I know brown is dominant, but would blue be dominant over hazel, or hazel over blue...hmmm? There have not been any estimates as to his size. If what C and I were born at have any bearing he could be big. I was a little of 8 pounds and C was around 10 pounds. I do wonder what he will look like, lucky for me I don't have too long to wait, less then a week from the due date.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete