Tuesday, July 21, 2015

8 Months


They just keep growing don't they?! Here we are another month gone by. Our sweet boy is as happy as ever. He typically cries only when he is tired, which happens suddenly. He will be fine and the he hits a wall and melt down ensues. Other than that he is always full of big gummy smiles. Ethan has also become quite a talker and a loud talker, especially during times when we are more quite like meal time or praying. His development as continued to advance as he is now able to get from floor to sitting. He is still army crawling but will get up on hands and knees and rock. I love watching him crawl toward me when he wants to be close to me. It is one of the best things! He is still so ticklish and has now started to push my hand away when I am tickling him. Ethan seems to enjoy being outside, anytime a door is open he will head that direction. We are at the point where we need to be keenly aware of what is on the ground, Ethan will put just about anything in his mouth. The particular toys he plays with the most are wooden blocks and a foam book. Both of which are in his mouth a lot, the blocks he will bang together to make noise. Anything he can make noise with is fun for him. Even though he loves to explore he still loves snuggles with me and I will take that as long as he wants. Holding my babies is one of my favorite things. How blessed we are by this boy!

All three at 8 months.

1 comment:

  1. love the side by sides of the kiddos. Sweet faces of them all.
    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete