Wednesday, September 18, 2013

11 months

11 months! Wow time has gone fast, and I suppose I could say that about every month with our sweet girl. This month held a lot of firsts. First steps, first time Jane stood from sitting without holding on to something, first time swimming and first tooth! Also new is we are totally done with baby food. She likes the real, feed myself kind of food. Watermelon is her absolute favorite. So now I am in the tricky stage of coming up with balanced nutritious food for a baby with only one tooth.

Jane is busy exploring her world, I can't hold her long before she is wanting to be put down. She still enjoys putting things in and out of some sort of container. She also really enjoys a board book we have called You and Me, Baby. She smiles and laughs through out the entire book. Jane has also become quite chatty. I haven't heard her say mama as much anymore but she does say dada and papa. There are even times it sounds like she is saying Micah. She has started to give kisses too. The open mouth slobbery kind of kisses, but they are great.

Loving our girl and can't believe we are almost at one year!

2 comments:

  1. What a precious, precious baby girl! And I too can barely believe that she is almost one year old! Where did the time go? Her "chatting" is so cute and non-stop. I too think she is calling for Micah and for Papa. I heard her call for Papa just the other day and when C did respond her face lite up in recognition. So cute.
    xxxo
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious Jane. Goodness - where did a year go!? I recall visiting you when Jane was a week old. She's a beautiful little girl.

    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete