Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wedding Day


Life is just flying by. Can't believe it has been a month since I have put a post up. Well here is a sweet moment that just made me smile on Thursday with this sweet boy.

 (That is how his eyes photographed, all I did was sharpen them. So blue!)

 We were sitting on the ground playing. 

Micah said, "Are you ready for your wedding day?"
"I already had my wedding day. I married Papa."
"No, are you ready for your wedding day?"
"Who am I going to marry?"
"Me and you."
"Okay."

We stood up and started dancing. Then he kissed me and we walked around the house. After that more dancing. All of this was initiated by Micah. So so sweet knowing I am the love of his life right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, your precious, precious boy is indeed a gift from God. How I love that boy.
    xxxxo
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory Meagan. Cherish this one in your heart.

    Dad (Opa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, a special moment to remember during the challenging times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is adorable....
    Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
    Aunt Joan

    ReplyDelete