Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eating

Micah enjoys feeding himself. He is also becoming more picky. I guess it is pay back for me for all the picky years I gave my parents. When it comes to vegetables the only way Micah will eat them is pureed. So despite the fact that he can eat most all foods I still am making baby food, but just the veggies. Micah is also not that keen on meat, gasp! I am finding ways to get him to eat it though. Like chicken smothered in barbecue sauce, he will occasionally eat ground meat if it has taco seasoning. Other then that he gets protein through beans and dairy. Unfortunately he doesn't like eggs either, I think it is the texture. He is definitely my son, he loves himself some pasta and bread.

The level in which Micah likes the food can be seen by the level of messiness on his face. As you see barbecue chicken, loves.


Black beans, really loves (at least this time).


And I just had to throw in this totally unrelated cute picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment